Honda Certified Used Vehicles
Honda Certified Used Vehicle Program
If you have high standards and you are in the market for a quality pre-owned vehicle, you have come to the right place! You can feel secure knowing that you made the wise decision to purchase a Honda Certified Used Vehicle. The HCUV Program puts our eligible vehicles through a rigorous 100-point inspection and has a 7 year 160,000-km warranty to back it up. Our goal is to make our vehicles as close to new a possible. Listed below is summary of what the Honda Certified Used Vehicle Program has to offer.
- Eligible vehicles are manufactured for Canadian distribution and can only be sold by authorized Honda dealers.
- Any vehicles that have had significant body, frame or flood damage or cancelled warranty from Honda Canada will not qualify under the HCUV program.
- Any vehicles that have engine, emission, exhaust, body or suspension modifications are exempt from this program.
- Vehicles must be newer than 6-years or 150,000km from the current model year to qualify.
- Vehicles with tampered odometers or if the mileage is unknown can’t be Honda Certified.
Benefits of Owning a Honda Certified Used Vehicle
- 7-Year 160,000-km limited warranty
- 7-Day or 1,000-km exchange privilege
- 100 Point mechanical and Appearance inspection – click here for details
- CarFax Vehicle History Report
- Detailed Reconditioning Report
- Service History Report
- Full Tank of Fuel
- 2 Keys and Owners Manual
- Market Value Report
- Preferred Finance Rates with Honda Canada Financial Services
- Honda recommended Maintenance is current and update to date
- Minimum 5/32” remaining tread depth
- Minimum of 4mm of brake pad thickness
- All manufactures recalls will be up to-date
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 100 points the technicians are inspecting?
Does the vehicle have to be a Honda? You have other makes on your website
Are the finance rates better than current bank rates?
How does the exchange program work?
What does the extra warranty cover?